Ever heard that? Ever experienced that? Well on our trip to the beach, we did.

Let me set the scene for you...

We are at the ferry station waiting in line for the next boat to pull up so we can roll on. We've walked around, visited the bathroom (which every potty-training child must do each time one is within 100 yards!) and were back in the van waiting for the boat. I'm fiddling with something in the front seat when Graham yells out, "Hey! What is Grammy doing here?!?" That would seem like a really odd question given that Zane's mom Linda lives in Virginia and we were in Southport, but she had been at the beach the day before visiting with Natalie, John and Nathan at Myrtle. I thought it would be a stretch, but not impossible, for her to be there. I looked up and about that time, Zane and my mom, Nana, said "Wow! That does look like her!"

It was eerie how much this lady favored Linda. She had on an outfit that I could see Linda wearing (I think she even has a similiar shirt), she had on matching earrings- Linda's collection of earrings would have any little princess drooling!, and her haircut was almost identical. She had on glasses like Linda and her coloring was similiar.

Here are a few of the many pictures we took as we acted like spys on the boat. Everyone else was taking pictures of the birds, other boats and the scenery- not us. We were clicking pictures of this random lady! For those of you who know Linda, I think that you'll see it right away. For those of you who haven't met Linda, we are looking for a picture with her glasses on so you can see how much alike they do look.

So, I guess it is true... we all have a twin out there somewhere. If I meet yours, I promise to put my spy skills to work and bring back the proof! If you meet mine, tell her "Hi!" and that I hope she is as blessed as I am!

0 comments: