Tonight, Graham and Karis were watching an episode of "Blue's Clues" on Noggin tonight about dressing up. In the last year or so, Graham had gotten away from watching shows like this to watching shows on Disney Channel or shows about superheroes. But, lately, as Karis has begun watching these shows, he will watch them with her.

So, tonight, as they are watching this, he has this idea to dress up like they are on the show. He goes upstairs and soon comes back down with his bathing suit on and matching flip-flops. He says he's dressed like a guy ready for the beach!! Then he heads back upstairs, changes into another costume and asks me to make a mask for him (out of a cut-off leg from an old pair of sweatpants, no less). So, I cut out some eyeholes and a hole for his nose, and he puts on the "mask". I asked him who he was.....well, let's let Graham tell you who he is.



He had to make sure that he had the right color top and bottom (red and blue) to be Optimus Prime. Too funny!!

2 comments:

Shay said...

I love it!! It is such a blessing to have kids with such imaginations. There is never a dull moment. I have got to figure out how to get my videos online too....yeah right!

The Smittys said...

Too funny. Micah was watching the computer when I turned on Graham's video. He said, "Mommy is Graham a transformer?" Cute. Great dress up! I was inspired and put a pic of Elizabeth on our blog... all dressed up,