Ok... so that is not exactly what you expect to hear on a typical Sunday evening. But, that was Graham's advice to me as I attempted to play Guitar Hero with his Daddy and him on Sunday. The boys have had a great time with this new video game and it has become a great motivator for Graham to do the things he is supposed to do... because he knows he'll lose his 15 minutes of video time at night if his behavior is not what it should be.

Graham has practiced quite a few of the classic songs from the 80's by all the bands Zane and I remember hearing on the radio during our childhood. I'm just waiting to see the face of the next adult who he tells "I've been practicing 'Talk Dirty to Me' at home!" Can you see it now?!?!?

Here are a few pictures of the latest "Jam Session" at 151 HS Dr. Karis can't quite reach things on the guitar yet, so she gets to stand on the stage (aka the coffee table) and be Hannah Montana singing along with the band. So far, I'm just a roadie who has an occassional chance to appear with the band and "tune up" the guitar. Enjoy the pictures.... and remember- it does help if you shake your leg!!


2 comments:

The Smittys said...

I have been looking forward to this post after hearing the story! Too funny! Just what are you teaching those kiddos? Hahahaha! See ya'll soon!

Sherry said...

We played at the beach with my nephews and loved it! I'm hoping Connolly asks Santa to bring her a Wii and Guitar Hero for Christmas. :) Each evening after the kids went to bed we had Guitar Hero wars. and yes...Talk Dirty to Me was one of my best songs to play! The 80s rocked!